Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frances Sandefur


Mrs. Frances Key Sandefur, age 66, of 109 Arthur Drive, Piedmont SC, passed away on Friday, June 19, 2009 in her home.

The gathering of family and friends will be held on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 2pm from the Sandefur residence, 109 Arthur Drive, Piedmont, SC. Elder James Dell will officiate and at Mrs. Sandefur request, she was cremated.

Born on October 21, 1942 in Lakeland FL, she was the daughter of the late Charlie Lee Key and Willie Novella Powell Key. She was a RN for many years and a retired real estate agent. She is preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth Taylor Sandefur and a brother, Wayne Key.

Survivors include her three sons, Terry E. Sandefur of Phoenix City AL, K. Scott Sandefur of Greer SC, and Matthew S. Sandefur of Williamston, SC; a brother, Charles Key of Texas; three sisters, Eloise Eidson of Warner Robbins GA, Betty Hackle of Tucson AZ, and Margie Koerber of Verdugo City CA; and three grandchildren.

Please visit www.stricklandfh.com to sign the online register.

The Strickland Funeral Home ~ Hartwell Chapel is in charge of arrangements.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Blog Archive